Bifolding door & window
Parametric bi-folding door and window with multiple leaves. The only difference is that the door doesn't have the frame at the bottom of the opening.
- Door Width and Height dimensions
- Leaf Width and Depth dimensions
- Aperture (%)
- Option to adjust the Frame width to Wall thickness
- Leaves alignment (to Frame)
- Number of leaves
- Leaves type (glazed or blind)
How to use these styles?
- From the Rhino menu, select "VisualARQ > Styles > Import..." (or run the vaStylesImport command)
- Follow the steps in the Import Styles dialog, and select the style to import.
- Run the vaDoor or the vaWindow command to insert one of these styles. Change its parameters from the Properties panel (object parameters) or from the Door / Window styles dialog (style parameters)
Also by F.Salla