VisualARQ Labs is a collection of commands involving VisualARQ objects, which extend the features of VisualARQ.
These commands are driven by Grasshopper definitions run with the Grasshopper Player. They are all embedded into commands with their own toolbar, so no knowledge of Grasshopper is required to use them.
The commands included in VisualARQ Labs might eventually be developed in the core of VisualARQ in future versions.
- vaWallExtendToWall: command to extend walls to other walls
- vaWallSplitHorizontally: command to split walls horizontally from a given point
- vaWallAlignmentToggle: command to change the alignment of walls from right to left or viceversa
- vaSlabJoin: command to join multiple slabs into one
- vaSlabFromWalls: command to create slabs from walls
- vaStairFlip: command to flip the direction of a stair
- vaStairRemoveLastStep: command to subtract the last step of a stair
- vaStairRecoverLastStep: command to undo the subtraction of the last step of a stair
- vaMatchProperty: command to set a property of a VisualARQ object to another one
- vaMatchStyle: command to set the style of a VisualARQ object to another one
- vaMatchHeight: command to set the height of a VisualARQ object to another one
- vaMatchSectionAttributes: command to set the section attributes from a Rhino object to another one
- vaSelDup: command to search and select duplicated VisualARQ objects.
- vaExtractCurves: command to extract the input curves of VisualARQ objects
- vaOffset: command to offset VisualARQ objects
- Rhino 7 SR23 or later
- VisualARQ 2.13 or later
- Extract the files from the zip file
- Drag and drop the .yak file into the Rhino interface. That's it!
If the VisualARQ Labs toolbar doesn't appear, you can load it manually:
- Go to Rhino Menu > Tools > Toolbar Layout...
- File > Open... and select the VisualARQLABS.rui file from the unzipped folder.
More information and documentation: https://www.visualarq.com/labs/
Also by F.Salla