The Marine Model Reports plugin for Rhino can generate a Bill Of Masses and a Bill Of Materials from a vessel’s 3D model. It take in account points, curves, surfaces, solids and blocks, and use the parameters from the layers names to apply the unitary/lineic/surfacic/volumic masses, with a margin percentage applied. The report also includes an automatic bill of materials.
A command is also provided to generate an hydrostatic report at a given height interval (based on Rhino hydrostatics features)
Both reports will be generated as excel files (.xlsx) based on a customizable template, but microsoft excel doesn’t need to be installed on the computer.
- Several commands to add, edit or view mass information for your blocks. (Mass + gravity center)
- Automatic project bill of masses and inertias.
- The ponctual/lineic/surfacic/volumic mass information is read from the layer name: (value)
- Possibility to add a layer vertical offset: |value|
- Possibility to add a layer margin to take in account the weldings: %value%
- Custom display windows in rhino with the global gravity center
- Automatic Bill Of Materials
- Automatic hydrostatics report
- Reports are created as .xlsx files, but excel is not required. The report template can be edited or translated.