This plugin for Rhino allows your technicians to conduct a vessel’s full survey with a digital tablet and obtain an instant report of lightweight status.
While doing the survey, the user will add the missing and excess masses directly to his Rhino model, as well as pictures and other information. Afterward, the report can be printed, saved as HTML, or exported to an excel file.
Rhino’s interface has been adapted for touch screens, with bigger contextual buttons and autocompletion features.
- Custom Rhino 6 interface adapted for touch screens
- Smart toolbar with big icons
- Rhino result panel with real-time stats concerning the missing or excess masses
- Instant report output, in various formats, such as printable HTML, Excel report or .csv report.
- Possibility to prepare a list of keywords and values in advance to save even more time during the actual survey (Room names, object names, typical values…)
- Possibility to add one or several pictures for every surveyed item
- Possibility create as many mass point categories as needed, used to sort the reports