Rhino Beam Tools is a rhino plugin built as a bridge between Rhino and specialized beam calculation softwares.
Our plugin helps you to draw your beams, set constraints to the nodes, and export the whole thing to the external software. At the moment, the only supported export format is for Steel, which is Bureau Veritas (Certification office) official software for beam calculation certifications.
Compatibles Beam Calculation softwares
- Export -> Steel 3 (.stw files)
- Export -> Steel 4 (.steel files)
- Import (BETA) <- Steel 4 (.steel files)
- Export -> RDM6 - RDM7 (.por files)
- Add Nodes and beams to your model, using your Rhino model as context
- Import lines, curves and polylines as beams and nodes
- Detect intersecting beams, and fix them by adding the required nodes
- Merge duplicate nodes
- Possibility to detach a beam start or end point
- When moving a node in the model, every connected beams will follow, and the node properties are kept
- Real-time beam orientation preview
Download links for RhinoBeamTools former revisions : https://downloads.tomkod.com/OldReleases/RBT