Replace the default help in the component right-click menu to a new Super Helper window in WPF.
Super Helper window contains five tabs, namely Origin Help, URL Help, Params Help, Development Help and Settings.
Origin Help is the default help in Grasshopper. URL Help can specify a web page for every document object. Params Help can show document object's properties and data in calculation. Development Help can find the document object's assembly file, and its extra properties.
1. Add file manager feature!
1. Add example feature!
1. Max size was set!
1. Fix the bug conflicting with Grasshopper Player Parameters.
1. Fix the RhinoDotNetCrash.txt.
2. Fix the viewport disappearing when rhino document changed.
1. Change the Super Helper window to Super Helper control on grasshopper window.
2. Add a RhinoViewPort control on grasshopper window!
1. Remove owner which is DocumentEditor from helper windows.
1. Set window's owner to Grasshopper Editor.
1. Make Url Helper only auto-go when first set the target. Otherwise, please click go when you need to go for website.
2. Only selected object can auto set as the superhelper's target. If being clicked but not selected will not update the target.
3. Button add a miniWidth.
4. You can select string on Description and Development Settings.
5. Add a Guid on Development Settings.
1. Make Url Helper not auto-go when change the target. Please click go when you need to go for website.
2. If you already have urls.json file, please send it to Grasshopper Settings Folder.