This plugin enables Persian users to create text in Farsi in Rhino and Grasshopper.
- This plugin uses Unicode fonts [B xxx]. Therefore, the modified text will be available in the correct form in other systems, while there is no need to install this plugin or font on them.
- Supporting both English and Farsi (Persian language) at the same time
- Supporting formatted text as (Bold, Italic, Underline, … )
- Supporting Text Field
- Supporting semi space and Persian alphabetical signs
How to use PersianCat?
To create Persian text in Rhino:
- Use "Text" or "TextDot" in the command bar to create text.
- Use "PersianCatFix" to fix written text letters.
To edit the text in Rhino:
- Use "PersianCatUnfix" to convert the text to the initial form.
- Edit the text and then use "PersianCatFix" command to fix the text letters.
PersianCat plugin contains 5 components in Grasshopper:
- "PersianCat" component converts Persian text to a readable text in Rhino.
- "Fonts" component shows installed fonts on windows.
- "Text3d" component works the same as TextTag3d component, and also it can provide the user with the font and text format options.
- "TextDot" component is similar to TextTag component, and also it enables the user to choose the font and the size of the text.
- "TextExplode" component converts the outline of the text to a curve.