Super Sweep for Rhino provides various functionalities to perform sweep operations with Profiles Blocks and Rail Curves through an easy UI
- Sweep from Profile Blocks and Rails;
- Custom settings such as orientation, sweep style, custom trimming ends, etc (watch the video below for all);
- Easy UI to toggle all settings;
- Possibility of generating Multi-Rail and Multi-Blocks sweeps;
- Possibility of having different rail sweeps with different settings;
How to Use:
please watch the short introduction on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r91nRowwuE4
Drag and Drop the file "RhinoSweep.rhp" on the Rhino Canvas |or| via Plugin Manager |or| Saving to the local Rhino Plugins folder.
Note: All three files contained in the .zip file ("RhinoSweep.rhp", "SuperSweep.dll" and "SweepForm.exe") should reside in the same location folder from where the ".rhp" was referenced (or copy all to Plugins folder)
This is a new personal pet project under development which I found could be useful for others as well, hence it may have some bugs or UI/UX improvements to be done (therefore, use it at your own risk ). Bugs or suggestions can be reported to the provided email.
If you like this project and would want it to be further developed you can consider buying me a coffee => clicking on the link below, or the component button :)
Rhino 6.27 or higher (Windows)