A new tool to send some Rhino data to Grasshopper in realtime without using timer
What this tool can do:
- Rhino commands.
- Layers, Objects and Blocks.
- Active view, cursor position, mouse click (by click or in realtime, there are two components for this).
- Keyboard keys (most used keys like: ctrl, esc, enter ...etc).
- Toggle button.
There are two components to disable / enable receiving data.
User can modify the component (userobject) to receive other data.
To install the plugin:
- Copy RhinoToGrasshopper.rhp to C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins
- Copy RhinoToGrasshopper folder to: C:\Users\<youname>\AppData\Roaming\Grasshopper\UserObjects
- Add RhinoToGrasshopper.rui using Toolbar command, to use enable/disable buttons
The components appears in: Params >>> RhinoToGh tab