The Viewer cause crashes in some systems, in this case use the second version and you can use the viewer from the Browser.
- Read ifc file attributes.
- Convert ifc file to obj, dae, step and xml.
- Import obj file with some ifc attributes assigned as key/value.
- Convert ifc file to wexBIM file and preview the result.
- IfcConvert from https://ifcopenshell.org/
- Xbim to read IFC file and export to wexBim File https://github.com/xBimTeam
- WexBim viewer from repository of Georg Dangl https://github.com/GeorgDangl/xbim-meets-angular
- This is just a simple tool to read and view ifc file and convert it to: obj, dae, xml,step, wexBIM.
Extract the zip file and copy the folder: IfcPanel to C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\ (see the image attached).
You can run the Viewer in any browser, without the need to open Rhino
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\IfcPanel\viewer\index.html