Struc Scripts are our collection of grasshopper tools for Architects and Structural Engineers. They automate typical design tasks such as framing, sizing, wind distribution and structural modelling.
- Structured Auto Frame - Generate a structural beam layout for any building shape.
- Structured Resi Framer - Get a structural design for your residential project.
- Structured Frame Crafter - Turns architectural models or CAD into structural analysis models.
- Structured Modeler - Allows Rhino/Grasshopper to act more like traditional structural software or Revit. Produce a 3D model of your structure in seconds, not days.
- Structured Autowind - A script to automatically determine how wind load will distribute on a building.
- Structured RC Sketcher - Draw reinforced members quickly in 3D based on parametric inputs.
- Composite Designer - A script to design composite steel beams straight from a model in real-time.
- Timber Designer - A script to design timber members straight from a model in real-time.