Rhino 5 Level 1 Training Guide and Models
This course guide accompanies the Level 1 training sessions. Level 1 training shows you how to produce 3-D models using NURBS geometry and arrange models for export, annotation and plotting.
In class, you will receive information at an accelerated pace. For best results, practice at a Rhino workstation between class sessions, and consult the online Help resources for additional information.
The training guide presents topics, commands, and procedures that are important for every Rhino user. The training guide will offer exercises and examples with common objects that allow the concepts to be thoroughly covered for all students, regardless of field or industry.
In Level 1, you learn how to:
- Use the features of the Rhino user interface
- Customize your modeling environment
- Create basic graphic objects—lines, circles, arcs, curves, solids, and surfaces
- Model with precision using coordinate input, object snaps, and SmartTrack™ tools
- Modify curves and surfaces with edit commands and gumball
- Use control point editing to modify curves and surfaces
- Analyze your model
- Display any portion of the model
- Export and import models to and from various file formats
- Render the model using Rhino Render
- Dimension and annotate model with text and hatch
- Use layouts to arrange views of model on paper for printing