Follow and finish this training now within four weeks’ time with four live sessions.
- Every month there is an edition of this Live Online Training.
- This training is also available for pure self-study.
Rapid Hull Modeling for Ships / Yachts / Workboats / Multihulls
Class-A Fairing – Final Design – Fairing for Production – Hull Optimization – Reverse Engineering – Hull from GA/ Lines-Plan – Advanced Analysis – Modeling Strategies – Developable Hulls
Three training modules are covered in four live training sessions of two hours. In between the live sessions you practice the exercises as self-study with the instructional videos and written out exercises.
For trainees around the world, the live sessions are offered in two editions bimonthly:
- Edition One: Central European Summer Time (CEST): 09:00 – 11:00 h
- Edition Two: Central European Summer Time (CEST): 16:00 – 18:00 h.
Check which edition suits you best depending on your schedule and time zone.
The trainer is naval architect Gerard Petersen, one of the developers of the method and fairing professional.
Learn more about the method Rapid Hull Modeling:
- Test out the method for free here.
- The training also covers reverse engineering. Learn more about reverse engineering with Rhino here.
Please review this training down below and give us your feedback.
Gerard Petersen (naval architect)