Zooms active viewport to the mouse position (cursor position).
For the best result set the command to one of the F-keys (F9-F12).
- Works in each viewport.
- In Viewport Projection the command switch to Parallel
- Activate the viewport by clicking inside or make a short scroll with the mouse wheel
- Press the key you binded to the command
- Press key again without moving the mouse or repeat the command with Space or Enter keys
- Each press zooms with factor 8
- Adjust the zoom level with the keys PageUp and PageDown
- Go back: Pos1 key