Draw the name (or nickname) of Grasshopper objects with Draw Icons mode on. It also enriches the capsules when you zoom in to understand the component and visualise its data at a quick glance and you can display the group nicknames filling its box when the zoom is too low.
Source code and more info
- Download the last release of Sunglasses.gha.
- Make sure Sunglasses.gha is unlocked, right click > Properties > Unlock (if visible).
- Copy and paste it in the Grasshopper Libraries folder, usually: C:\Users\<YourUser>\AppData\Roaming\Grasshopper\Libraries.
- Restart Rhinoceros and Grasshopper.
- Access from Grasshopper Toolbar > Display > Sunglasses.
You can invite me to a coffee from here. Thank you!