It is easy to use. Use it with other GH plugins such as Ladybug Tools, Gismo, TT Toolbox. Here is an example
For more info see Wiki page of the project: ShrimpGIS Wiki
- Transformation of points, surface/breps, curves, meshes into ESRI shapefile entities.
- Discretization for curves and surface/breps.
- Transformation of ESRI shapefile entities into points, surface/breps, curves.
- Extraction of fields.
- Transformation of points, surface/breps, curves into Geojson entities.
- Transformation of Geojson entities into points, surface/breps, curves.
- Merge Multiple geojson in to one geojson
- Write Esri ASCII Raster file.
- Download ShrimpGIS.
- Follow 'README.txt' instructions.
- Custom external Python library with pyshp, utm and pygeoj
- Rhino document has to be in meter
Only WGS84 (EPSG:4326) reference system is supported. I suggest you use a GIS software for reprojection (e.g. QGIS)
Shapefile read component supports following GIS types: POINT; POLYLINE; POLYGON; POINTZ; POLYLINEZ; POLYGONZ
Geojson components support only 2D FeatureCollection.