Scan&Solve Pro™ for Rhino is a plugin from Intact Solutions that completely automates basic structural simulation on Rhino polysurfaces, extrusions, and meshes. Unlike other analysis tools, no preprocessing (meshing, simplification, healing, translating, etc.) is needed. No prior knowledge of analysis or finite elements is required.
- In Windows, run the installer snsprorhino62018610.exe
- Restart Rhino and type SnSPro at the command line.
- Type SnSPro at the command line
- Components (solid models)
- Material (standard or custom)
- Restraints (faces or edges)
- Loads (faces or body)
- Resolution (10,000-500,000)
- Click Go!
- View the results (strength, weakness, stresses, deformations)
- Select the desired Component (stresses, displacements, strains, danger levels) to analyze
- Scale the Deflection
- Mark the minimum and maximum value on the component as well as any selected points
- The inside of the models can be viewed by only showing a Section of the model
- Select the Legend options for color shading
- Bake: Saves the deformed shape
- Report: Generates web-ready reports