Access RunwayML directly from Grasshopper3D in Rhino. With this plugin you are able to exchange data between RunwayML and Grasshopper3D.
RunwayML is a platform for creators of all kinds to use machine learning tools in intuitive ways without any coding experience.
Runway Models: estimate depth from imageposeNetstyleGAN pix@pix etc.
- Convert images to Base 64
- Convert Data to JSON
- Exchange data with http address
This plugin works with RunwayML software please instal it firstly.
use the common way:
- In Grasshopper, choose File > Special Folders > Components folder. Save the gha file there.
- Right-click the file > Properties > make sure there is no "blocked" text
- Restart Rhino and Grasshopper
- or just drag Runway.gha into the grasshopper canvas .
Especial thanks to Amin Bahrami and Cristobal Valenzuela for their contributions.
- Vahid Azizi [ Pars IoCAD ]