this addon adds 5 new graphs (double bezier, arc, sigmoid, polyline and interpolated) to the native Graph Mapper and provides a new Graph Mapper component with input domains (source and target domains), which allows remapping the values to the target domain.
- Download the last release of RichedGraphMapper.gha.
- Make sure RichedGraphMapper.gha is unlocked, right click > Properties > Unlock (if visible).
- Copy and paste it in the Grasshopper Libraries folder, usually: C:\Users\<YourUser>\AppData\Roaming\Grasshopper\Libraries.
- Restart Rhinoceros and Grasshopper.
- Access the component from Maths > Util or from the native Graph Mapper component menu > Graph types.
You can invite me to a beer using Paypal from here. Thank you!