The RhinoPythonShell adds an IronPython interpreter to Rhino3d.
The RhinoPythonShell lets you to write scripts for Rhino3d in Python. But even better, it provides you with an interactive shell that lets you see the results of your code as you type it. This is great for exploring the rhinscriptsyntax, scriptcontext, RhinoCommon API while writing your Rhino.python script.
- interactive IronPython interpreter for exploring the API
- with syntax highlighting
- autocompletion (press CTRL+SPACE after a period)
- based on the IronLab project
- batteries included! (rhinoscriptsyntax, scriptcontext)
- full access to the .NET framework and the RhinoCommon API
- unzip RhinoPythonShell.zip to rhino6 pluginin folder
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/caadxyz/RhinoPythonShell/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/caadxyz/RhinoPythonShell