Limitless point clouds can be imported into Rhino for modelling. All functions inside of Rhino are controlled via the simple Veesus Control Panel which is presented in a familiar Rhino style. Some of the features include:
- Point Cloud Attributes • Point Cloud Clipping • Renderer
- Snapping to Point • Copying • Deleting
- Automatic Vectorization • CSV Export • Plane Through Points
- Slice Point Cloud & Rhino Geometry • Point Cloud Lighting • Clash Detection with Meshed Surfaces
- Relief Shader • Viewpoints
Note: To obtain a Free or Trial version you will need to create a Zappcha account. When the plugin is loaded you will then need to login to Zappcha on the presented popup screen.