Peregrine is a powerful optimization plugin for Grasshopper, the visual programming language and environment for Rhino3D. Quickly define and optimize your designs, while making use of a wide array of powerful editing and structural rationalization functions.
- Free: Provides access to core optimization functionality. Limited to 200 nodes (~15k members).
- Standard: A monthly subscription providing unrestricted access to the most popular functionality.
- Professional: a monthly subscription providing unrestricted access to standard and advanced functionality.
- Enterprise: An annual subscription for 5 or more concurrent users.
- Academic: Free access to the plug-in for academic users undertaking non-commercial teaching and research.
Peregrine will run with a 14 day free trial license, providing access to Professional functionality, before reverting to Free mode by default if no other valid license is found.
For more information on licensing, contact us via email on email@example.com.
- YouTube Explainers: LimitState YouTube
- Website: www.limitstate.com/peregrine
- Academic licensing: www.limitstate.com/academic-licensing
- Shop: shop.limitstate.com/peregrine
- Release history: www.limitstate.com/peregrine-release-history
- Known Issue: Where multi-domain problems contain members carrying very different magnitudes of force, care must be exercised when filtering the solutions. In some situations, removal of a small cross-section member from one area may (rightly) cause larger cross-section members to also be removed from the other e.g. if they share an end-point.