Neuron is a BCI toolset with little skills/knowledge requirement for (1) accessing EEG data and metrics; (2) creating BCI prototypes; (3) recording results for further analysis.
Neuron works with openBCI GUI. See tutorial and examples for more details.
Xu, T. B., & Kalantari, S. (2023). Visual Flow-based Programming Plugin for Brain Computer Interface in Computer-Aided Design. arXiv preprint arXiv:2307.11023.
- Read UDP: receive and parse UDP packages from OpenBCI GUI.
- Write File: write input data to csv file (append mode).
- IFTTT_Webhook: trigger IFTTT events.
- Band Power: calculate band powers.
- Metrics: indicators of different neural activities (Attention, Relaxation, Intention to Move, Workload, Navigation, Creativity).
- x_by_time: plot data (y) by time (x)
- xy_by_time: plot two data lists (x and y) by time (z)
- Hist+CI: draw histograms and asymptotic confidence intervals of two groups of data.