The plug-in helps engineers and designers to convert digitized objects from non contact 3d scanners to CAD models. Reverse Engineering is much more easier, especially if you have a 3D scanner. Fully compatible within Rhinoceros 6 and Rhinoceros 5. Mesh2Surface simplifies the reverse engineering process and at the same time provides full control over the whole process, minimising design errors and thus saving your time and resources. It is not about building from scratch, it is about 3D reverse engineering.
The plug-in provides numerous simple but efficient tools to:
- Align object to world coordinate system
- Extract shapes like - Planes, Spheres, Cones, Cylinders and Free Form surfaces
- Extruded & Revolved surfaces
- Advanced sketch editing of revolved and extruded surfaces
- Fit constrained primitives
- Find symmetry of an object
- State of the art deviation analyzer
- Quad Surface for complex free form surface
- Automatic surfacing
Find out more about the plug-in on www.mesh2surface.com
See all features on our video page.
The trial version is a FULL version of the sofware which will work for 14 days after the installation
When you buy the product you will receive a perpetual license key which will remove the limitations.
Please note that in order to activate the software after the purchase you need to have the plugin already installed on the PC
Rhino 7 for Win