** Important Note: If using the installers here, ensure that you do NOT have LunchBox installed using the Rhino Package Manger. **
LunchBox is a plug-in for Grasshopper for exploring mathematical shapes, paneling, structures, and workflow. We have also introduced new components for general machine learning implementations such as regression analysis, clustering, and networks. The plug-in includes tools for:
The latest release of LunchBox is built against
- Grasshopper and Rhino 7
Available components include....
- Data: Components for dataset management, XML, and JSON formats
- Generate: Components for cool generative geometry.
- Math: Create parametric surfaces and forms such as the Mobius, Klein, or 3D Supershape
- Panels: Create paneling systems such as quad grids, diamonds, or triangles.
- Structure: Create wire structures such as diagrids or space trusses.
- Utility: Geometry utiltiies, sorters, R-tree searches
- Workflow: Read and write Excel files, layer management, and automate baking and saving.
As of V2 LunchBox's Machine learning tools are now located under a new LunchBoxML tab in Grasshopper and includes:
- NEW Microsoft ML.NET trainers, algorithms, and tester components
- Data management components for preparing training data
- Legacy Accord.NET trainers and testers
I hope the tool is as helpful to you as it is to me in the design process!
- The new installer uses a 'ClickOnce' deployment method.
- Click the primary download link below and install the tool.
- Launch Rhino and Grasshopper
- An additional ZIP download with the plugins is also provided.
- Rhinoceros 7.0
- The latest Microsoft .NET Framework (4.5+)
- Windows (LunchBox has not been officially tested on the Mac)
- Nathan Miller