Iris - Export Rhino Models to Web
Iris is a plugin to export Rhino models to the Web. Compatible with Rhino 6 and 7 for Windows and macOS, it generates a document that viewable in any modern web browser.
The objectives for the plugin include:
- A fast and easy way for Rhino users to distribute their designs with the least amount of dependencies possible.
- Conversion of as many Rhino Object Types and Features as possible in a static scene
- Userguide, Tutorials, Changelog, and API can be found at the project website: https://mcneel.github.io/Iris
- Discussions about Issues, Bugs, Ideas should be directed to the forum at https://discourse.mcneel.com/c/plug-ins/Iris
- Issues that are specific to a file should be forwarded to luis at mcneel dot com.
- JSON.net, a .net JSON framework which greatly facilitates the writing of the JSON files JSON.net on Github