IG-Mesh is a one-stop solution for low-level (vertex-based, edge-based) mesh processing, featuring many advanced algorithms from the computer graphics community.
The plugin currently supports the following features:
- Mesh IO from disk: directly load/read mesh from/to your disk (no need to bake);
- Vertex/Face based operation: vert/face/edge/corner normal, vertex/related adjacency, open-border extraction;
- Mapping: vertexßàface data mapping;
- Measure: winding number, signed distance, geodesic distance;
- Various utilities: Isoline extraction, random/homogeneous point sampling, quad-mesh planarization.
For more info and Q&A, please visit:
Rhino 7 Win