Enscape™ is a real-time visualization and virtual reality plugin for Rhino (also for SketchUp, Autodesk, Archicad, and Vectorworks). It’s the only real-time rendering solution that plugs directly into your modeling software, giving you an integrated design and visualization workflow across all project phases.
Enscape allows you to work intuitively with accessible rendering that requires no prior specialized knowledge to use. You can design, document, and visualize simultaneously from one model. It is the easiest and fastest way to turn your models into immersive 3D experiences.
Used by renowned architecture firms in over 150 countries, such as Foster + Partners and Kohn Pedersen Fox (KPF), Enscape brings your designs to life and enables you to give clients an unparalleled design experience.
Benefits of choosing Enscape:
Real-time workflow – Instant high-quality rendered 3D walkthrough at every stage of the design process. Perfect for daily design reviews, live demos, and final client presentations.
100% Integration – Bi-directional exchange between your favorite CAD or BIM programs and Enscape, so any changes made on any side are instantly visible, maintaining one single source of truth.
User-friendly – Enscape is extremely easy to learn and use, so even new users can start visualizing right away. The intuitive UI guarantees an enhanced design experience at every step of the journey.
Effective iterations – Faster feedback cycles by discussing and implementing changes in real-time and directing clients to the focal points of designs through visualizations and tours.
Adjustable 3D asset collection - Bring ideas to life with diverse asset and material libraries that allow you to convey the right aesthetic to an architectural project by placing and adjusting assets and materials with ease.
Variety of output modalities - Enscape has full VR support, multiple panoramas export, web standalone and desktop standalone app, panorama tour, and video paths to help clients understand the full scale of their projects through an immersive environment.
- Real-time walk-through – Fully rendered 3D walkthrough that can be navigated and explored from every angle.
- Synchronize views – Use Enscape as a detailed rendered viewport for Revit.
- Virtual reality (VR) – Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality support with one click
- Site Context – Import real-world context into your renderings with OpenStreetMap.
- Orthographic views – Illustrate proportions by using parallel projection to create rendered two-dimensional views and axonometric perspectives.
- BIM info – Display all relevant BIM data in the Enscape window.
- Collaborative annotation – Capture and communicate feedback with your team and external stakeholders.
- Architectural rendering styles – Help your clients understand your design by adapting the rendering style to the design stage. Choose between white mode, sketch mode and heat map.
- Update views – Adjust the sun position and camera parameters independently to each view.
- Material and Asset Libraries – Choose from 390+ predefined materials and 3500+ assets.
- Material Editor – Fine-tune materials and make use of height maps and adjust textures to heighten the realism. Evaluate options with the “Replace with Enscape Material” function.
- Adjustable Assets - Perfect your scenes by choosing the right variant or customizing color and materials for selected assets.
- Custom Asset Library – Import your own models into Enscape and organize them by creating your own categories.
- Multi-Asset Placement and Editing – Pick, place, select and modify multiple assets all at once.
- Video textures – Include animated surfaces in your design.
- NVIDIA DLSS Support – Deep Learning Super Sampling technology support to improve performance in walkthroughs.
- Video path – Explore multiple options for every keyframe.
- Batch Panorama - Render multiple panoramas at once.
- Panorama Tour - Navigate with ease through the best parts of your project by connecting multiple 360° Panorama views.
- Exe or Web Standalone Export – Share your work with anyone as a fully rendered executable (.exe) file or web standalone.
- Alpha Channel Export – Save time from post-processing as the reflections and tint of the semi-transparent materials are kept during export.
- QR Code – Create QR codes for easy scanning and project exploration.
Main use cases:
- Real-time visualization
- Architectural visualization
- Virtual reality
- Design iteration and review
- Internal collaboration
- Quick rendering creation
- Final presentation for clients
Free trial: Start your free 14-day trial today and explore the new adjustable asset collection!
Discover Enscape here: https://enscape3d.com/trial-14/
For more information about the latest version, visit: https://enscape3d.com/latest-version/
For more information about features, visit: https://enscape3d.com/features/