This is the first release of my plug-in for grasshopper 0.9.0070.
This utility for grasshopper exposes five commands:
- First. Y values (Y): the ordinate values defining your graph (better if included in a 0-1 range, in any case the tool will remap them in a 0-1 range for you)
- Second. X values (X): the abscissa values defining your graph (better if invluded in a 0-1 range, in any case the tool will remap them in a 0-1 range for you)
- Third. Curve degree (CRV Deg): insert here the curve degree you wish to define
- fourth. Knot spacing (KNT sp): 0 uniform, 1 chord, 2 sqrt
- Last. Values: insert here the values you need to evaluate by your amazing custom graph
As ouput you get: Evaluated numbers (NN); the GRAPH (as curve);
The graph control points (Def Pts) as points
You can use all the number you want in order to create your graph, if you have a point list for x and y values already set, the tool will remap them in a 0-1 range. Thus the basic graph is drawn in a 0-1 rhino unit.
I have tested this project, but it is the first release and it might contain still bugs. Please use it "as is", it does not come with warranties. I spent a lot of time developing the logic and implementing it, please give credit where credit is due. Other additional text.
- Download the gh User object than choose File > Special Folders > User Object Folder. Copy and Paste the user object file there.
- You will find Custom Graph Mapper in: Math> Util