Color Plus is a simple plugin that adds a small set of components that make the creation and previewing of color palettes and conversion to Hex and OLE web-friendly color formats easy.
All Color Plus components are populated to the existing Display tab.
Display Tab > Preview Panel
- Preview Colors is a utility component that takes a list of colors and displays them as stacked swatches with options to resize each swatch, label it, and add/remove a border.
Display Tab > Colour Panel
- ToHex returns the hex string of an input color.
- ToOLE returns the ole integer of an input color.
- FromOLE returns the color from an ole input.
- Invert takes a color and subtracts each channel from 255 returning the inverted color
- Tween Colors takes two input colors and interpolates between their channels based on a unitized parameter, returning the color at the given percent between the source and target color.
- Average Colors takes a list of colors and sums their values then divides the result by the total number of samples returning an averages color.
- Construct Gradient takes a list of colors and an optional matching set of parameters and creates a new gradient from these stops that is then sampled by a unitized input, returning the color at the given parameter
- Color Sets uses the Harmony Library to return lists of colors based on a color input and selection type such as Complementary, Analogous, Triad, Tetradic, and a series of other variations. Harmony Library: https://github.com/aloisdg/Harmony
- Color Collections provides a series of standard color palettes to choose from. Each palette is either pulled from the system or is a pre-populated list from common web and desktop color palettes including Material and D3. Collections with an asterisk (*) before their name have subsets in the collection that filter the results. For example, Material has a range of brightness subsets to choose from. The result is a list of colors and their associated collection names.
- Known (From Windows) https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.drawing.knowncolor?view=net-5.0
- System (From Windows) https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.windows.systemcolors?view=net-5.0
- Windows (From Windows) https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.windows.media.colors?view=net-5.0
- Win8 (Preset) https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_win8.asp
- Metro (Preset) https://materialui.co/metrocolors
- Flat (Preset) https://materialui.co/flatuicolors
- Fluent (Preset) https://www.fluentcolors.com/
- RAL (Preset) https://ral-colors.us/
- *Material (SubSets) https://materialui.co/colors/
- *Tailwind (SubSets) https://tailwindcolor.com/
- *D3 Categorical (SubSets) https://github.com/d3/d3-scale-chromatic
- *D3 Sequential Single (SubSets) https://github.com/d3/d3-scale-chromatic
- *D3 Sequential Multiple (SubSets) https://github.com/d3/d3-scale-chromatic
- *D3 Sequential Spectrum (SubSets) https://github.com/d3/d3-scale-chromatic
- *D3 Diverging (SubSets) https://github.com/d3/d3-scale-chromatic
- *D3 Cyclical (SubSets) https://github.com/d3/d3-scale-chromatic