BrickBox allows to manage Grasshopper snippets from a canvas button which makes to drop and add snippets much faster than the earler release.
You will find the box empty after installing the plugin.
To add a snippet:
- Selects the components in grasshopper.
- Click on the icon, a pop-up window will appear.
- Choose tab name and brick name.
- Focuses components on the canvas to capture the image. Or in the Rhino view pressing the button in the lower left corner of the pop-up.
To search for an existing brick, click the arrow at the right of the icon.
You can delete or rename tabs and brick pressing right click on them.
The snippets are saved in the grasshopper_kernel.xml file inside the Grasshopper folder (usually C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Grasshopper). You can move your snippets from one computer to another by replacing this file.
With the BrickBox2_Utilities file you can copy all the bricks of your BrickBox 1 document, or to delete all data of the add-on in Gh.
- In Grasshopper, choose File > Special Folders > Components folder. Save the gha file there.
- Right-click the file > Properties > make sure there is no "blocked" text
- Restart Rhino and Grasshopper
- Daniel Abalde