This is the first release of my plug-in to show and create geometry in axonometric and oblique views.
This utility for these views exposes four commands:
- Axonometric - switch on or off axonometric view in the "Top" viewport.
- Obliqe - switch on or off oblique view in the "Top" viewport.
- MakeAxonometric - select geometry to transform by axonometric transform.
- MakeOblique - select geometry to transform by oblique transform.
These commands make it possible to show the axonometric or oblique transformation in a viewport that is called "Top". If you use a different language, rename a viewport to see the projection.
I have tested this project, but it is the first release and it might contain still bugs. Please use it "as is", it does not come with warranties. I spent a lot of time developing the logic and implementing it, please give credit where credit is due.
To install, download the RHP plug-in file and save it to a location of your choice. Then, drag the file onto Rhino to install the plug-in. Dragging is needed only once.
You need to run Rhino 5.0 SR7 or higher for this plug-in.
If this plug-in is useful to you, please condider a donation to support further development Donate using Paypal
- Menno Deij - van Rijswijk