ArqiShap3D is a set of modelling and drafting tools for architecture workflows and is developed for Grasshopper.
The current version of ArqiShap3D is far from finished and there is a lot to be added and (probably) many bugs to be corrected. If you wish to support the development of ArqiShap3D Tools, you can visit my Patreon page from this link: https://www.patreon.com/ArqiShap3D
- Unit issue is fixed. (There might still be some bugs.)
- Fixed the tolerance issue where the ArqiShap3D component tolerances weren't effected by the Rhino tolerances. Now, all the tolerances in the components are working with Rhino document's absolute tolerance. (Staircase modelling and some components use multi-tolerance approach to some methods. If the operation is not successful, the tolerance is multiplied by 10 and tried again. This is done 4 times.) (Also, the changes in Rhino tolerances don't trigger a new solution in the Grasshopper document. So for the changes in Rhino tolerances to take effect, you need to refresh the component or the Grasshopper document.)
- Object difference component performance improvements.
- HUGE performance improvements!! Although the individual component solution durations aren't much improved, displaying Grasshopper preview has been greatly optimized.
- New structural grid components are added. (Total of 6 components)
- Simple box modelling tool for easily modelling box like shapes with only dimensions and a base location.
- More geometry placement components are added and most of the placement tools are designed to work with all types of Grasshopper Geometry instead of only Material Objects.
- New parameter tools are added that allow the user to control point data inside a point parameter.
- A new system is introduced where the user can add color data to a Material Brep object which gets carried with that Material Brep to whatever component it is plugged in downstream (except when it is converted to a native Grasshopper Brep) and changes the preview of that brep without a Custom Preview Component.
- A component that allows the user to change the Grasshopper Preview Color of Material Breps and Material Objects that do not have colors assigned to them.