ArchiJSON is a light weight web data exchange format for architectural design. It mainly work with ArchiWeb, which is an open source web-based 3D editor for exhibiting computational design.
The objectives for the plugin include:
- the most simplified way to geometry representation and establish full-duplex communication
- better linking of different physical computations and generating design algorithms
Supported programming language:
Network interfaces and transport protocols are implemented in different programming languages:
- Java (with JTS and HE_Mesh)
- Python (with Compas)
- C# (with app in Rhino grasshopper)
- and more to explore ...
- Userguide, Tutorials, Changelog, and API can be found at the ArchiWeb project page https://web.archialgo.com
- Issues that are specific to a file should be forwarded to moyichen at seu dot edu dot cn.
- Author's github: https://github.com/amomorning
The Institute of Architectural Algorithms & Applications (Inst. AAA) of Southeast University is establishing the field of generative design, digital fabrication, and physical computing in the School of Architecture. By exploring the cutting-edge technologies and methods from computer science and engineering, Inst. AAA has been applying digital technologies to architecture, landscape, and urban planning. The computational methods have facilitated the unprecedented integration of research, education, and practice. The interplay of computation, automation, and production leads to the reunion of digitization and materialization of architecture.
See more about our projects: http://labaaa.org