Ambrosinus Toolkit is a grasshopper toolset of components and utilities useful for the user's projects - From design to management. The most trending feature is the possibility to run DALL-E, StabilityAI, and Stable Diffusion (for free) inside Grasshopper. Now you can! Please, read below for more info.
Stay tuned! Basically, I added in the "Extra" sub-category different ghuser components, so have a look here for reading the updated list and their full description. Since v1.1.2 It includes some AI procedures from OpenAI and StabilityAI platforms. Since v1.1.9 I have added the possibility to run Stable Diffusion and ControlNET locally thanks to the AUTOMATIC1111 project read more on my website. The components have been developed in C# so no other dependencies they required for running SD locally via Grasshopper. By the v1.2.2 it is possible runs SD+CN on your LAN.
Installable also from Rhino Package Manager (YAK installation format).
Please for more info have a look at the links below:
- I recommend reading the Changelog of the latest version of new features
- Ambrosinus toolkit - Main page
- Components full description GitHub wiki
- If you want to install extra "AI components" have a look at my GitHub page
- If you want to install "Image components" have a look at my GitHub page
- If you want to install "Extra components" have a look at my GitHub page
I look forward to seeing where this project takes you, please share your projects made with Ambrosinus Toolkit! ;)