SimLab 3D PDF Exporter for Rhino
- Template Designer: SimLab Designer is a standalone application used for designing templates to be used for exporting 3D PDF files, as well as exporting Html5 (WebGL). The user can use one of the pre-designed templates included in the plugin, or to create a new customized one using the template designer.
- HTML Embed: With Html support, users can embed 3D PDF files into Html documents, also users can share their 3D PDF files on the web. If a new template needs to be designed, clicking the New button will launch SimLab Designer window. After selecting the required 3D PDF template, clicking Export will open the Export Geometry dialog where a user can select the name and location of the Html5 file.
- Export Rhino 3D model features: Export Rhino Curves, Polylines, Measurements, Annotations and Units, in 3D PDF format.
- Merge PDF: This option enables users to merge two or more PDF files together. This can be used to append a 3D model to a company's header, or a project description available in PDF format. PDF files can be generated using different programs, such as; Acrobat. Different 3D PDF files generated using SimLab products can also be merged together. Upon selecting this option the Merge PDFs window will open.
- SimLab Soft Smart Navigation System: For large scenes with different parts, this navigation tends to update the camera center of rotation according to the part the user is looking at. Changing the navigation system can be done in the 3D Tab of the PDF Settings dialog.
- Smart Navigation Artistic Arrows vs. Numbered Buttons Unicode Support: The user is now able to use any language for header/footer texts, object and camera names. The interface is now available in English, German, French, Italian , and Simplified Chinese.
- Superior PDF quality with Pages PPI (pixel per inch): In Template Designer click File -> Page Size to open its dialog, and set the Resolution for PDF Templates. This will enable users to export PDF files with higher quality images.