This is the third testing release of my plug-in created to make it easier and faster to create ship related models.
This utility for ShipWizard exposes two commands:
- BracketWizard. This command provide means for parametric modelling of brackets with live preview.
- StiffenerWizard. This command provide means for parametric modelling of stiffeners with live preview. Curently only FB is supported
This release is for testing purposes only. I have tested this project, however it contains bugs about which I do not know yet. It would be extremely useful to get any feedback on this plugin. Please use it "as is", it does not come with warranties. I spent a lot of time developing the logic and implementing it, please give credit where credit is due.
- Unpack the zip file. Read the manual and other text files.
- Move .rhp file to your plugin storage folder.
- Drag and drop plugin file to rhino window.
- Optionally use the provided icon graphics to create a button or drag and drop .rui file to get a toolbox (not tested)
-Add scalops in other bracket corners
-Endcut for FB - limber hole
-Endcut for FB - soft toe
-Endcut for FB - undercut for L/HP/T
-Endcut for FB - predefined endcuts
-Rewrite constrains to improve plugin stability
-Constrain free edge radius to not cross bracket arms
-Constrains for snipe not effective enough
-Standard plugin will no longer expire. Instead a message that it is outdated will be shown.
Unstable weekly build can be found on the project website but please make certain you read the warning first.
Please leave feedback if you find bugs or have any comments by support email or in this thread on rhino forum.