RUPA consists of 5 tools in the form of user object components.
The tools are:
- RUPA: The main tool for shape grammar designing.
- SIAP: Tool for preparing the initial shape.
- LIMAS: Tool for creating an extruded-to-point geometry that can be used as custom geometry in RUPA.
- TIGA: Tool for creating a triangle shape that can be used as custom shape in RUPA.
- BUKA: Tool for creating 2D rectangular shape on the surface of a 3D shape.
These tools are a part of my master thesis project in Bandung Institute of Technology (Indonesia), and are still in development phase. I will provide user's manual document sometime in the future. Please use as is, and please expect bugs and imperfections.
Extract RUPA_SET_180315.zip into your User Object Folder. The examples are in RUPA_EXAMPLE_180314.zip file.
2018-03-26: Fixed few bugs, and added a new parameter. Please replace previous RUPA_18????.ghuser with RUPA_180326.ghuser