Welcome to the revolution!
We are now able to embed Rhino inside other products. Here you can have Rhino and Grasshopper running inside Autodesk® Revit®’s memory space. This creates an unprecedented integration between these applications.
Requires Rhino WIP and Revit 2017-2020.
- Once you launch Revit it will warn you this addon is not verified, please click on "Load always" or "Load once".
- Create a new project or open an existing one.
- Now in the Add-ins Ribbon tab you have a Rhinoceros section.
- Be careful about your model units in Rhino
- The source for all the developer samples can be found here.
For details about installation and usage, see Getting Started with Rhino in Revit.