RHINO BEAM TOOLS – WHAT IS THAT?
Rhino Beam Tools is a rhino plugin built as a bridge between Rhino and specialized beam calculation software.
Our plugin helps you to draw your beams, set constraints to the nodes, and export the whole thing to the external software. At the moment, the only supported export format is for Steel, which is Bureau Veritas (Certification office) official software for beam calculation certifications.
The latest release doesn't need anymore a license to start testing and using it, except for the export features. However, it is not able to read/export projects created with versions <0.3.0
- Add Nodes and beams to you model, using your Rhino Design as context
- Import Lines,Polylines and all kind of curves as beams and Nodes
- Detect intersecting beams, and fix them by adding the required nodes
- Merge duplicate nodes
- Possibility to detach a beam start en end point
- When moving a node in the model, every connected beams will follow, and the node properties are kept
- Create sets (group of beams)
- Export as Steel project
- Floating license through Zoo v6