Pterodactyl is an open-source plug-in for Grasshopper (Rhino 6) created for the purpose of generating custom documents, reports, articles, etc. that can be updated in real time.
How it works?
Pterodactyl sends data (saves it locally) as .md, which is Markdown filename extension. To open it or to save it as pdf, html, docx or LaTeX, you need Typora, which is completely free, lightweight text editor. You can download it here.
- Format text (strong, emphasis, underline, strike)
- Insert images
- Create tables
- Create lists (ordered list, unordered list, task list)
- Capture and insert Rhino viewports
- Create pie charts
- Creates and saves report
- Add hyperlinks
- Add quote
- Add heading
- Math block - write math equations in TeX-style
- Dynamic math block - write math equations with dynamically changing variables in TeX-style
- Basic graphs: point graph, line graph, bar chart, column chart, pie chart
- Advanced graphs
- Add code block
- Page break
License: MIT License and other informations
Source code: click
Author: Wojciech Radaczyński, you can email me anytime: email@example.com
Icons drawn by Ewa Dymnicka :)