This is the first release of the KT Tools suite developed by KieranTimberlake.
This release exposes six utilities:
- List Files. This utility lists all files in a particular directory and extension.
- Statistics. This utility computes the average and the standard deviation of sample inputs.
- Unix Time Converter. Craft DateTimes with a TimeZone specifier, then convert it to UnixTime and back. Allows common IO date formats such as "yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss" or "MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss". Daylight Savings offsets regardless of location are accounted for depending on the Time Zone specifier.
- Time Zone. A Time Zone specifier that contains the Time Zone datatype. Used in conjunction with the Unix Time Converter.
- Climate Data. A SOAP protocol weather-prediction data parser for NOAA's National Digital Forecast Database. For more information on how SOAP parsing works, check out this link.
- Dynamic Drop Down. Select items from a drop-down based on two input lists.
All tools have undergone in-house unit and alpha testing and provided to users "as is"; we accept no liability for any issue arising from their use and grant no warranties. We appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to send us an e-mail.
- In Grasshopper, choose File > Special Folders > Components folder. Drag and drop KTTools.gha into this folder.
- Right-click the file > Properties > make sure there is no "blocked" text
- Restart Rhino and Grasshopper
The Software Developers at KieranTimberlake.
With very special thanks to David Rutten of McNeel, Ryan Welch and Christopher Connock of KT, and Nahas for the icon set.