Iris is a plugin to export Rhino models to the Web. Compatible with Rhino 5, 6, and 7 WIP for Windows and macOS, it generates a document that viewable in any modern web browser.
The objectives for the plugin include:
- A fast and easy way for Rhino users to distribute their designs with the least amount of dependencies possible.
- Conversion of as many Rhino Object Types and Features as possible in a static scene
While Iris is available for free, each distribution is valid for 90 days during the WIP period. At the end of 90 days, you should update your installation by returning to this page and downloading the latest release for your platform.
- Userguide, Tutorials, Changelog, and API can be found at the project website: https://mcneel.github.io/Iris
- Discussions about Issues, Bugs, Ideas should be directed to the forum at https://discourse.mcneel.com/c/plug-ins/Iris
- Issues that are specific to a file should be forwarded to luis at mcneel dot com.
- JSON.net, a .net JSON framework which greatly facilitates the writing of the JSON files JSON.net on Github