***Only stacked lattic for microstructure. if need analysis software please contact :email@example.com***
Work based on points and lines computation, used some grasshopper plug-in and mathematical model. Integration boolean beam and mesh object. This is beta(V1.1) have some bug and some areas for improvement, our team will provide more new function in future.
2. Downloads python 3.7.5. (ps:The version is very important)
3. Install python 3.7.5 and numpy.(ps:The numpy is need)
4. How to install python and numpy:
2.Install Grasshopper Plug-in - GH_CPython
3. Download the plug-in.
4. Launch Rhino.
5. In Rhino, run the GrasshopperFolders command.
6. On the command line, pick the Components option. An Explorer window with the Components folder active will open.
7. Copy the GH_CPython.gha and FastColoredTextBox.dll file, extracted from the downloaded ZIP file, into the folder.
3.Install Grasshopper UserObject
1. Download the UserObject.
2. Launch Rhino.
3. In Rhino, run the GrasshopperFolders command.
4. On the command line, pick the UserObjects option. An Explorer window with the Components folder active will open.
5. Copy all xxx. ghuser file, extracted from the downloaded ZIP file, into the folder.
6. Restart Rhino.
Example definitions showing the use of the IN.LA can be found in the download.
FAQ document in IN.LA-Document buttom