This a set of functional tools aim to facilitate the daily workflow of BIM modellers, developped by Hanshen Sun (Pratt Institute/ Thornton Tomasetti).
Current Function includes:
- Finding Closest Curves in range (Designed to compare/linking two different BIM model without shared ids)
- Set Intersection & Difference (Just a more user-friendly set management tool)
- String Matching (Outputs index of the found string)
- BIM Tools:
- Add/ deconstruct Attributes to Curves(Using Rhino's function of user attribute)
- Add/ deconstruct Attributes to Points(Using Rhino's function of user attribute)
- Retrieving centerline (or center curve) of pipe geometries
- Unify curve directions
- GIS Tools:
- Earth Coordinates to XY Points (Having scaling issue, debugging)
- Get Point Elevation (Using Google's elevation Api to retreve elevation data in Meters)
- Lazy (These tools exists for lazy users like myself)
- Check if a curve is linear
- Add Rhino light object (implementing...)
- Batch Animation (Batch rendering using V-Ray)
- Get Viewport Information (Retrieving a bunch camera properties)
- Set Camera in Current Viewport
- Get Brep Outline (Needs debug)
- Make2d with Lineweight (Needs Testing)
- Zoom Iterator (Zooming to each geometry of the input list, built for doing spot checks, built for comparing section sizes)https://youtu.be/vjzNZ6wWwi4
Please check the release date in the download file description for reference.
For Bug report and improvement suggestions, please email to email@example.com.