horster cameraControl tools make it easy to control camera in Rhino viewport via Grasshopper.
for now it consists of three components:
- getCamera - gets the location, target, lens length and 'up' vector of current viewport camera.
- setCamera - sets the current viewport camera. (taking as inputs location and target point, lens length (optional) and 'up' vector (optional).
- animateCamera - allows the user to save series of views directly from Rhino viewport and animate smooth transition between them
horster tools were developed as part of BAD.Research program. this is the first release of the tool: i'll be greatful for any feedback and suggestions.
- in Grasshopper, choose File > Special Folders > Components folder. save the gha file there.
- right-click the file > Properties > make sure there is no "blocked" text
- restart Rhino and Grasshopper
i recommend starting with camControl example files.
Jacek Markusiewicz Architect. Researcher BAD.Research email@example.com