Grasshopper Component which read ST-Bridge file(.stb) and display its model information.
You can easily check frames and present structure frame!!
If you need stand-alone ST-Bridge file viewer, Please see STEVIA
- In Grasshopper, choose File > Special Folders > Components folder. Save the gha file there.
- Right-click the file > Properties > make sure there is no "blocked" text
- Restart Rhino and Grasshopper
How to use
- Input st-bridge file path, output some its tag data(StbColumn, StbGirder, StbPost, StbBeam, StbBrace, StbSlab, etc).
- It supports version 1.x, version 2.x is not supported.
What is ST-Bridge
Quote from building SMART Japan Structural Design Subcommittee doing making specifications of ST-Bridge.
ST Bridge is the standardized format for data sharing in Japan’s structural engineering industry.
- Simpler to use than IFC due to the clearly defined the range of use
- Integrate Japanese original methods of drawing methodology (Grids, part placement and section annotations, reinforcement information)
- Aim for coordination between domestic structural applications, building skeleton surveying applications, 3D Object CAD