Hammerhead provides fabrication tools for grasshopper. Its main purpose is for scheduling large quantities of cut files, especially for when parts are repeated.
- Part: A part is just a brep with added fabrication information!
- Define Parts: Gives a unique id to a brep. If two breps have the same amount of vertices and the same area, they will be given the same id.
- Name Parts: Names parts sequentially.
- Sort Parts: Sorts a list of parts by id. Parts with the same id are together in the list.
- Lay Flat: Lays objects onto the ground plane.
- Part Properties: Lists the properties of a part.
- Part Schedule: Summarises a list of parts.
- Extract Profile Curves: Extracts the profile curves from a brep or part.
- Smallest Profile Extrusion: Removes bevels and extrudes a profile to its smallest size.
- Largest Profile Extrusion: Removes bevels and extrudes a profile to its largest size.
- Check Sheet Size: Checks if an object will fit onto a a sheet.