Git is the most widely used modern version control system in the world. it is a mature, actively maintained open source project originally developed in 2005 by Linus Torvalds, the famous creator of the Linux operating system kernel.
Main Features :
- Custom Git commands could be added without the need to modify the plugin’s source code.
- Complex situations are avoided as much as possible; making it safer for experimentation.
- Git operations are simplified without reducing their capability.
- The Main software prerequisite for Githopper is the appropriate Git software for your OS. I recommend using the latest available stable version of Git: https://git-scm.com/downloads
- If you are using Rhino5, you need to install the GHPYTHON Plugin for Rhino5, although I recommend using the Rhino6 for the best performance: https://www.food4rhino.com/app/ghpython
- In some Windows versions, the Rhino must be set to run as administrator to be able to work with repositories inside the C drive.