Discover is a set of components for connecting Grasshopper models to the Discover optimization platform.
To make Discover work, you need to also run a version of the Discover server which can be found here: colidescope.com/discover.
The following components are included in the Discover plugin for Grasshopper:
- Connect: connects the Grasshopper to the Discover server
- Inputs: gets inputs from the Discover server
- Output: sends an output to the Discover server
- Screenshot: captures a screenshot of each design
To install the components:
- In Grasshopper, choose File > Special Folders > Components folder. Make sure you delete all earlier versions of Discover.gha if there are any. Save the gha file to that directory.
- Right-click the file > Properties > make sure there is no "blocked" text
- Restart Rhino and Grasshopper